So week three has felt like slow progress due to the small delicate nature (big fingers+little pieces= many humorous moments) of doing some of the branches but I think in the end it was worth the effort. Now its on to the foreground and then the rest of the leaves.
Its kind of in one of those in between not so pretty places this week. I added the first layer of leaf's so that they will be behind some of the branches to create depth and began to apply the bark to the tree. I started out strong but faded as the week went on due to numerous distractions (interviews, father falling ill) but hopefully I have regained my focus and will make some progress over the next week.