Welcome

Hello welcome to my Art blog and thank you for stopping by. if you would like to see more of my finished works please go to: http://sites.google.com/site/bobstriksfineart/

Saturday, August 7, 2010

jumping in

Hello, I decided to start this blog after a suggestion from my dear friend Jen, in New york. She suggested I start this blog so she and others that might be interested could follow my progress as I work my way through the creative process.

Art is my sanity without it I would be picking flowers off wallpaper in an insane asylum somewhere.

I have been creating art for as long as I can remember. I have studied at the Art Student League in New York, The Peterson Art Center and Salt Lake Art Center in Utah, but my best training came in the studio of my friend and mentor Robert Rumel.

I have had the fortune to have had a few shows over the years but mostly I enjoy sharing my art through art swaps, facebook and my website https://sites.google.com/site/bobstriksfineart/

Anyway, I will be posting updates with pictures as I work my way through the creative process and look forward to your company along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment