Welcome

Hello welcome to my Art blog and thank you for stopping by. if you would like to see more of my finished works please go to: http://sites.google.com/site/bobstriksfineart/

Monday, June 6, 2011

Nostalgia Coffee


I hung a new show Friday at a local place called Nostalgia Coffee. It is a actually a really nice space and I was able to hang 15 of my pieces. They are going to be up for a couple of months which is really exciting. Because Nostalgia has really high ceiling and is a fairly large open space it makes some of my even larger paintings seem not so big. It is interesting the effect a space can have on a piece. I really like how the show looks though it is fun to see that many pieces all hanging together in one space. 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the exhibit! Your blog with black background really shows off your work well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. I'd love to see a picture of the display. -hollychihuahua from swap-bot

    ReplyDelete